I am keeping it for a month, but good idea byrd. I will send a note as soon as I get home from work.
The amount I was going to sell it for was like $159 which would have paid for the time I put into it
Still faaarrr cheaper than a new one
Anyways, I told my dad I will hold onto it for another 30 days, if she doesn't claim after I send the letter, I will go ahead and sell it. If she wants to take it to court, I will take her. I shouldn't be stuck with someone else's machine for half a year
The amount I was going to sell it for was like $159 which would have paid for the time I put into it
Still faaarrr cheaper than a new one
Anyways, I told my dad I will hold onto it for another 30 days, if she doesn't claim after I send the letter, I will go ahead and sell it. If she wants to take it to court, I will take her. I shouldn't be stuck with someone else's machine for half a year